Monday, November 2, 2009

Love U Parties- Ducky's Newest Venture


The amazing Ducky DooLittle just launched her own sex toy party company today! Check it out: Love U Parties. The site is well done and she offers products that I haven't seen other feminist sex shops carry. Things that just make sense and you have to wonder why others aren't carrying them. For example: the Sex in the Shower Foot Rest. How many times would that have come in handy?

The great news is that she's paying the consultants (people who sell the toys at the parties) a big percentage of the sales. That's big money and possibly a real career for some. I may consider doing it myself after I move to Oakland.

If you haven't heard of Ducky before you should check out her book Sex With the Lights On: 200 Illuminating Sex Questions Answered. There are a TON of quotes from me in that book. See if you can figure out which ones!

3 comments:

Ducky DooLittle said...

Good gravy... I would trip over myself to get you up and running... Let me know when and I'm all yours. xo - Ducky

Garnet Joyce said...

Ducky: It wouldn't be until summer. I figure I'll need a flexible source of income when I go back to school (Masters in Human Sexuality here I come!) and this sounds way more up my alley than most part time jobs.

Ducky DooLittle said...

That would be perfect when you are working to get your degree... most people do this because they have kids or school... they need the flexibility... Reach out when you are ready and I'll be here for you!