Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thigh Harness Review


Babeland sent me a thigh harness ages ago! I swear I haven't been slacking. Its just taken me awhile to figure out how I like to use it. Because at first it just wasn't doing it for me, but with something that is so extremely different from what you are used to, it can be totally worth it to continue exploring until you figure it out.


The thigh harness is made by Sportsheets out of neoprene. To use it, the wearer slips a dildo through the hole from the underside and then wraps the harness around their thigh, securing it with velcro. And then a happy person takes that cock for a ride.


Downsides:
  • Only comes in one size so if you're a bigger person you may find it difficult to wear. My thigh is 26 inches and I wasn't able to wear the harness as high up as I would've liked.
  • Can wear on the knees to have someone bouncing up and down on your leg really hard.
  • Doesn't protrude from the crotchal parts so there is no real genital stimulation going on from the cock riding.


Upsides:
  • Doesn't protrude from the crotchal parts so you are left wide open for your partner's hands or whatever to be stimulated by them.
  • Great for those with limited movement or hard to reach crotchal areas. In other words, if you're fucking in a wheelchair, sometimes its easier to hop up and down on their thigh than try to figure out where your legs go in order to get you to their pelvis.
  • Great for men with ED or who have a lady/man who just plum wears them out and they need a cock substitute.
  • Can be totally hot to watch your partner get him/herself off while you watch!
  • You can wear one on each thigh and please two people at once!
  • Its machine washable.


So when I first tried this harness out I was disappointed, but that's because I found that I didn't like to use it in traditional pelvis harness ways. It actually feels a little ridiculous some of the time. Especially if the wearer is on top and just moving their leg back and forth. One just longs for the crotch stimulation for the wearer as well.


But then I gave it some thought and decided to try it during Domination/submission play. That turned out to be more my style! There are times when I don't allow any access to my body to my sub except for my feet … if she begs. By having her ride my thigh, there is the guarantee that I won't be getting any physical stimulation, although plenty of mental. And it affords me the luxury of having to do less work with my arthritic hands. Because it can be difficult to fuck someone with a dildo or your hand after you've just spent time beating them.


So if you decide to try out the thigh harness, don't give up. Try it with different positions and different types of play. I bet you'll be able to find a way to incorporate it and make sex more fun.

2 comments:

Epiphora said...

Haha, one person on each thigh. That would be a sight to behold.

Kayla said...

One person on each side would make me giggle quite a bit. I do like