Sunday, August 16, 2009

Condom Review: Kimono MicroThin


This week's condom review is the Kimono MicroThin.

Despite being called MicroThin, and maybe even actually BEING micro thin, these units had the most godawful ability to absorb sensation and transport it into the ether, never to be felt again. I thought maybe on initial try, maybe a bad day was to blame, but on second try, my suspicions were confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a secret ingredient in the condom formulation was cement. They
were a little snug which made me, being a guy of exceptionally medium proportions, feel pretty good about myself. Sadly, that's the only pleasant thing I have to say about the Kimono MicroThins. When we removed them for the final part of the review, they left a rather icky rubbery taste along with a smell that accurately foreshadowed said flavor. The packaging was a little thick, and thus harder to tear open, but they went on fairly smoothly. That isn't nearly enough to salvage them as a functional condom.

Ease of use 4.5
Sensation 2.0
Taste/Fragrance 2.5

All ratings are out of 5.

No comments: