Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oddest Searches September 2008

First of all, I'd like to announce that my blog is one year old now. I started it September 30th of last year and it is still going strong. Thanks to all my loyal readers out there. I couldn't do it without you, because well then I'd just be talking to myself and that gets old fast.

On to the oddest searches done to get to my website for the month of October. Here they are in no particular order:
- insertion of hard boiled egg into vagina (last month they wanted to see them popping them out and this month they want to see them being inserted)
- anal insertion of hard boiled eggs (apparently you folks like inserting hard boiled eggs in places they should not go)
- prostate screwdriver anal (yikes!)
- butt tribadism (is this where two people rub their butts together?)
- t (how anyone can search for anything with just one letter I don't understand)
- why do human males have nipples

No comments: