Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oddest Searches October 2008

And now for the oddest searches of October 2008 in no particular order:

- female ejaculation contest - now that sounds like fun!
- ask the doctor is female ejaculation real - your doctor may not know the answer, but I do!
- female ejaculation feels like pee but can't squirt - I'm just not even sure what that means
- dep fisting - I'm sure my friend dep who designed this site would be interested to know that people want to fist him ... or maybe they meant to type deep
- nipple play naked men labia - this seems to just be a string of sexy words with no real search in mind
- great looking nipples on sexy ladies - This one isn't odd, I just like it.
- douching fetishes - this one kind of scares me because its not healthy
- old people with gauged ears - is this a new fetish I haven't heard of?
- stocking fetish mental problem? - i love how this one ends with a question mark. And no, you probably don't have a mental problem.

No comments: