Sunday, September 30, 2007

What this blog is

This blog is a place for people to ask me questions about sex, sexuality, and gender. This is also for my own thoughts about such things. I invite everyone to ask me questions by emailing me at garnetjoyce@gmail.com.

Why am I qualified to be answering your questions?

I have been fascinated with sex, sexuality, and gender since I was a young girl. I have been reading and researching the subject for the past 15 years or so. I have a thirst for sexual knowledge. I do not know everything, but I do know a lot and I have resources for finding out more. My goal is to be a sex educator.

Currently I am a Carnal Consultant (sex toy reviewer) over on Early to Bed's blog, I am a student double majoring in gender and women's studies and psychology, I'm a volunteer for Planned Parenthood, and I'm in the beginning stages of writing a book.

So email me your questions and let the fun begin!

No comments: